Tuesday, November 12, 2013

My Date Nightmare...

A date should not be this difficult...

I was given what was a rather simple task.   Bus 1 and Bus 2 needed to be switched.  All the food is the same on both busses except for the exception of two tomatoes and a package of dates.  Bus 1 and bus 2 were also swapped this morning.  Bus 1 is now bus 2 and bus 2 is now bus 1.  The tomatoes need to be on bus 1.  Both the tomatoes and the dates were accidentally left on the same bus last night - bus 1.  Well, bus 1 which is now bus 2.  Bus 2 should have the dates.  Bus 2 which was bus 1.  All I need to do is make sure the tomatoes are on bus 1 and the dates are on bus 2.  The present bus 1 and bus 2.
Do I move the tomatoes, or do I move the dates.  It took me almost 3 minutes of staring at my hands...right hand clutching the dates and left hand clutching the tomatoes.  Right hand goes to bus 2.  I am standing on bus 2.  But is this bus 1 now...???

I really hope I got that right...

No comments:

Post a Comment