Saturday, November 9, 2013

The Dash for Nash(ville)

I was able to get a lot done today.  Got my car packed, changed the cats litter box to new fresh litter, got a haircut, bought a new stocking cap, picked up Charon along the way, went on a Jack Daniel's distillery tour, met up with The Henningsens and helps them get ready for a show or two, grocery shopped for bus stock, sorted bus stock and got the car packed up with everything except for luggage.  What a crazy fun day!!

Capping Off My Day:
I bought a new stocking cap from Target.  Somehow, the cashier failed to put the cap into my bags.
I went to Walmart and bought a new cap.  I accidentally left it in the back of my car, which Charon drove back to Atlanta for me.  Bought a THIRD cap from Walmart.  Hoping this one is actually going on tour with me.

I Know Jack!!:
After years of passing the signs for the Jack Daniels distillery tour, I was finally able to go.  It was amazing to say the least.  A full hour of tour!!  FREE!!  it was tons of fun and very informative.  My favorite tour of all time now!!!
Finally getting to bed, somewhat relatively early.  Most night will be 2AM, so 1:30AM is cool by me.  This morning will be the only morning of sleeping in for quite some time!!  

While getting ready for the Hillsong tour, Jenn (my boss/tour manager) and I helped out another band she has been road manager for - The Henningsens.  A very sweet family - and they remembered me from a few months back!!  Always good when someone remembers you...  :)  ...for a positive reason.

No comments:

Post a Comment