Tuesday, November 26, 2013

You Spin Me Round

The second half of the road trip was rather uneventful for the most part. We stopped near Baton Rouge LA for dinner at a bar/steakhouse. I was very underdressed in my pajamas, but I really didn't care that much about that. 

As we waited to be seated, I went to use the restroom. The bathroom on the bus is a 'no #2' facility, so I like to take advantage of our stops whenever I can. Luckily, I was sitting on the toilet because
As soon as I sat down, my vertigo kicked in. I had to grab the walls of the stall to keep from falling over.  It didn't stop or go away either. 
My world kept spinning as I ate dinner. I'm glad I'd been used to that before, which made it tolerable and manageable. 
We got back to the bus, I found my vertigo meds, and I stayed up for maybe an hour, then just went to bed. 

No comments:

Post a Comment